Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My 10 Most Worn Beauty Products

1. Most worn lipstick/ lipgloss:
Sad, that I have a "beauty" blog and cannot list any real, actual lipstick OR gloss right here. Back in college I would probably have said for lipgloss... MAC Lusterglass in Love Nectar or Nars Chihuahua and for lipstick, MAC Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi, but now I have to say that my boyfriend (and baby who would rather me cuddle with him than put on makeup) would prefer me to wear pretty lip balms... my current fav is Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch or Cherry Me.

2. Most worn eyeliner:
Hmmm... I have worn pencil liner for the longest and even before I got into makeup I wore the CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx. Although I try out others now (and wear a good amount of gel and liquid liner), I still wear this consistently!

3. Most worn nailpolish:
OPI's Lincoln Park At Midnight was something I wore pretty consistently for years before I expanded my nailpolish collection. Nowadays, one of my most often worn polishes is MAC Soiree. This was limited edition, but it is a gorgeous rose gold, so get it if you can! I must add that Essie is my favorite nail polish brand overall.

4. Most worn eyeshadow:
I wear MAC Paint Pots as eyeshadows most often. Soft Ochre and Bare Study are my favorites. Soft Ochre matches my undertones better than the pinkier Painterly. As for actual eyeshadow, CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Shimmering Sands has been a favorite for years and is still not only in my collection, but currently in my everyday makeup bag!

5. Most worn concealer:
Definitely, Benefit Erase Paste. I mostly conceal under the eyes to brighten and that one is awesome, although I have been finding drugstore alternatives to brighten under there lately.

6. Most worn foundation:
I cannot decide on one. I mostly use tinted moisturizers... I love the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, but will settle for the Cover Girl CG Smoothers one. Currently, I am exploring BB Creams.

7. Most worn (finishing) powder:
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. I am sad that this is "MAC heavy" as I would definitely not say that it is my favorite brand, but I do love the light coverage and finish that the MSF Natural gives my skin.

8. Most worn blush:
Okay, this is so hard because blush is my absolute FAV. I guess I will have to give a top three most worn: NARS LusterMAC Peaches, and Benefit Coralista. All must haves.

9. Most worn bronzer:
I guess I would have to go with Nars Laguna bronzer. Although, I am going for matte and cheaper bronzers nowadays.

10. Most worn mascara:
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume in black. Funny, how I mentioned so much MAC and do not think it is my favorite higher end brand and CoverGirl is also the only drugstore brand mentioned, yet I would say that Revlon is my favorite drugstore brand. Well! Guess I like CoverGirl more than I thought... or at least they have my holy grail products... good to know!


Off to bed to go read The Lucky One. I am SUCH a slow reader, so I need to read more often because I do enjoy it! Later, my loves :)


No comments:

Post a Comment