Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Current Playlist

I won't ramble on forever... this is simply the songs that I am loving at the moment that I wanted to share!


Wind - Zac Brown Band - This is my favorite! So country and I love it.
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye featuring Kimbra - Kind of a weird one and that's why I like it!
Pontoon - Little Big Town - So fun for summer.
Blown Away - Carrie Underwood - Intense but awesome song.
You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go - Miley Cyrus featuring Johnzo West - This song does her voice justice.


And finally... the song I am obsessed with at the moment. You HAVE to watch the video and you HAVE to watch this version. Well... I think so at least. Right now my boyfriend who is in the Army National Guard is gone for two weeks (I should feel lucky it's just two weeks, I know), I cannot talk to him and I have our month old baby here with me. No pity party, but this music video just hits home and is inspiring and touching either way! Makes me cry every time! So check it out... In My Blood - Black Stone Cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment